Terms and Conditions of Use
Thank you for using the Noritz website (hereafter, "the Website").
This is the Website of Noritz Corporation (hereafter, "the Company"). It is run by the Company or a proxy. By accessing and using the Website you agree to be bound by the following terms, so please make sure to read them thoroughly. Furthermore, separate conditions of use may apply to some of the content on the Website, so please abide by the conditions of use stipulated for that content. Please be aware that the Company reserves the right to change the terms listed below and the conditions of use applied to content at any time without prior notice.
Use of the Website is at your own risk. While we endeavor to keep the information on the Website up to date and correct, the Company makes no guarantees of any kind about the accuracy, usefulness, or completeness of the information. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage incurred in connection with your use of this information or inability to use the information. The Company may change all or part of the information presented on the Website at any time without prior notice. Furthermore, the Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend access to the Website at any time.
The Company shall not be responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of third-party websites for which a link has been provided or that links to the Website, including the use of any information obtained from such websites. Proper access to the Website may not be possible depending on your telecommunications environment, your computer environment, or for other reasons.
When using the Website, the following actions are prohibited.
1) Any action that violates or may violate the property or privacy, etc. of the Company or a third party;
2) Any action that causes or may cause detriment or damage to the Company or a third party;
3) Any action that is or may be offensive to public order and morals;
4) Any action that is or may be illegal or that leads to a crime;
5) False declarations and reports, such as registering another person's email address;
6) Any action for the purpose of marketing or profits, or in preparation for such;
7) Any action that discredits or defames the Company or a third party;
8) Any action that utilizes or propagates, or may utilize or propagate harmful programs such as computer viruses;
9) Any action that is or may be in violation of laws, regulations or ordinances; and
- 10) Other actions that the Company considers inappropriate.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials on the Website, including all text, pictures, graphics, video, sound recordings, software, etc., along with the product names, service names, and other trademarks, are the property of Noritz or a third party, and are protected by copyright laws and other laws and ordinances.
Other than copying or citing for personal use and other fair use allowed by copyright laws, or uses that have been explicitly consented to by the Company or respective third party, use of the information contained on the Website for commercial gain or otherwise for business activities is prohibited by law (including reproduction, modification, uploading, display, transmission, distribution, transfer, lending, licensing, sale, publication, and export). The Website does contain information for which data downloads are allowed, but Noritz does not transfer rights to that downloaded data, nor does the Company or others to whom the rights belong consent in any way to the transfer of copyrights, patent rights, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights.
Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
Links to the Website
As a rule, you are free to create a link to the Website without contacting Noritz beforehand.
Please display the company name in text form properly as "Noritz Corporation" or "Noritz." However, as a general rule, you may not use the Noritz logo or other proprietary graphics belonging to Noritz. Furthermore, if any of the following conditions apply, or might possibly apply, we request that you refrain from creating a link.
1) Links from sites that slander or defame the officers or employees, or the products or services of Noritz or its affiliates, or that contain content that harms their reputation.
2) Links from sites publishing illegal content (including potentially illegal content), or that are involved or potentially involved in illegal activity (including potentially illegal activity).
3) Links from websites that contain content that violates public order, morality or social ethics.
4) Links such as a frame link that make it hard to determine that the information comes from the Website. (Please set up the link so that the Website is opened in an entirely new browser screen or in a separate browser window.)
5) Links that give the false impression of an affiliation or collaborative relationship with Noritz, or links that create the misconception of acknowledgement or support from Noritz toward the linked website.
- 6) Other links that Noritz considers inappropriate.
- Even when none of the above applies, in some cases Noritz may still request that the link settings be changed or the link be deleted.
In addition, please note that URLs of the Website may change or be deleted without prior notification. Noritz assumes no liability whatsoever for any and all damages caused by changes made to or the deletion of information published on the Website.